Money For Life
Empowering The Next Generation
Around 200,000 teenagers graduate from High School every year in Australia
It’s a tragedy that 12 years of formal education have left them very poorly prepared to manage money as they embark on their life journey
Like Lambs to the Slaughter, over the next few years the majority of new graduates will naively be making poor financial decisions that will then lead on to a life of money challenges and missed opportunities that could have been so very different.
This is a ridiculous situation!
Our society simply does not provide our young adults with the essential knowledge, tools and skills they will need to be able to live a full and prosperous financial life into the future.
‘Money For Life’ is aimed at young adults who are just starting out on their life journey. They may be:
- High School Graduates
- University or College Graduates
- Or anyone else who is just starting out on their life journey.
‘Money for Life’ covers 18 critical money topics we all should have been taught about before we started work. Some have a higher priority initially and so will receive more attention:
1. Money Security
2. Protecting Yourself From Yourself
3. Organising the FLOW of Money
4. The 6 Types of Expenses
5. Habits – Spending Less Than You Earn
7. Borrowing Money, Credit and Loans
9. Relationships and Money
10. Managing Risk / Insurance
11. Cars and Car Loans
13. Income Tax
15. Real Estate / Home Ownership
16. Shares / Stock Market
18. Death and Wills
If you know someone who has just finished school or who is just starting out on their adult life, enrol them in the ‘Money For Life’ program delivered by Simply Budgets’ founder, David Wright. Give them a real head start in their financial life.
Choose from Two Levels of Involvement:
$97 – BRONZE Level attendees will benefit from the following:
- Attend and participate in the one day ‘Money For Life’ event on the 21st of January covering 18 critical topics (This event will be recorded and available soon after .. and I’m happy for you to watch the recording if you paid for your child or grandchild to attend).
- 1 month free access to the ‘Simply Budgets Spending Planner’ software application ($10 value).
- Attend 2hr group ‘Simply Budgets Spending Planner’ software training session (4 time slots offered)
- Access to a complete set of ‘Simply Budgets Spending Planner’ software training videos.
- Membership to ‘Money For Life’ Facebook Group and Subscription to ‘Money Hints and Tips’ delivered via email and via the Facebook group. These will focus on the 18 critical topics we will be covering during the January
$197 – SILVER – All of the Bronze Level benefits plus the following:
- Personal 90 minute one-on-one Spending Planner setup coaching session with David Wright after the January event.
- 3 Months FREE Access to the ‘Simply Budgets Spending Planner’ software application. ($30 value)